Andrew D. Kehrer
Andrew Kehrer focuses his practice in a multitude of legal disciplines. He has vast experience in successfully serving clients in numerous areas of law including Personal Injury, Real Estate, Estate Planning, Family Law, and Criminal Law.
Mr. Kehrer serves as Town Prosecutor for the Town of Hanover and Village Attorney for the Village of Silver Creek.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- New York, 1994
- State University of New York, Buffalo School of Law, Buffalo, New York
- J.D. - 1993
- State University of New York at Fredonia
- Honors: summa cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bar Association of Northern Chautauqua County, Member
- State University of New York at Fredonia, Adjunct Professor
- Bar Association of Northern Chautauqua County, Past President
- United States Marine Corps, 1983 to 1986